The Armed Forces Covenant Fund
The Armed Forces Covenant Fund provides grants to projects which support the armed forces community.
A total of £10million is available from the fund each year.
Only the very best projects will be successful because funding is limited but there will be plenty of chances to apply in the next few years.
Who can apply
Your project should address one of the fund's main priorities:
- families in stress
- strengthening local government delivery of the covenant
- Armed Forces Covenant: local grants
- a single grant to produce a map of need for the Covenant Fund
- a single grant to produce an outcomes framework for the Covenant Fund
- a single grant for the provision of a digital support programme for the Covenant Fund
Guidance is available to help you decide if your project meets the criteria. Make sure you read and understand the guidance before applying.