Council property for sale or let
We advertise any land and properties which are available for sale or lease.
Property for sale
- Former School and Caretaker's House, Thornhill [728kb] - price reduced to £190,000
- Land, Hardthorn Road, Dumfries [492kb] - offers over £150,000
- Former Scout Hut, Manse Road, Thornhill [1Mb] - offers over £50,000
- Site of former School Grounds, Main Street, Lochans, Stranraer [1Mb] - offers over £150,000
- Site of former office, Dunbae House, Church Street, Stranraer [582kb] - offers over £125,000
- Development land at Blackparks Industrial Estate, Stranraer [165kb] - offers over £25,000
- Old Hearse House, Crossmichael [660kb] - offers over £4,500
- Former Office, 4 Market Street, Castle Douglas [833kb] - under offer
- Former School, Wigtown Road, Sorbie [2Mb] - under offer
- Former Mouswald Primary School [527kb] - under offer
- Cornerstone, Annan [773kb] - under offer
- Former Wamphray Primary School, Moffat [281kb] - under offer
- Nith Buildings, Kelloholm [520kb] - under offer
- Former Allotments, St Cuthbert Road, Kirkcudbright [1Mb] - under offer
- Former School, Drochduil, Dunragit, Stranraer [289kb] - under offer
- Kirkton Garage and Stores, Kirkton, Dumfries [941kb] - under offer
Property for let
There are no properties available to let at the moment.
Community asset transfer
Some council land and property could be an ideal resource to help local communities realise their plans and aspirations. We've developed a process to transfer assets to community organisations who want to take them over for the benefit of their community.
We no longer have any council houses. Housing associations are the main providers of new and affordable social housing in Dumfries and Galloway. All applications for social rented housing go through Homes4D&G.
You can get in touch with us if you need more details on any of our properties:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 01387 273829
- Write to Property and Architectural Services, Cargen Tower, Garroch Business Park, Garroch Loaning, Dumfries, DG2 8PN