We employ professional Pest Control Officers to help you with pests that are a risk to public health or food safety.
We charge where a visit is made but advice is free:
- Call 030 33 33 3000
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonly dealt with pests include:
Payment is taken in advance of a visit either over the phone or at one of our Customer Service Centres. The charge is not refundable.
- Treatment for public health pests - £56 including VAT
- Treatment for wasps - £30 including VAT
- Treatment of a commercial premises - £55 plus VAT
This is a one-off payment which normally includes the initial treatment and any follow up visits.
Things to consider
- Bees are generally beneficial in the garden and we won't treat bees unless they pose a serious risk to householders.
- Bats are a protected species and must not be harmed. The Bat Conservation Trust can help you with advice if you find a bat.
- Contact us if gulls are a nuisance.
- Let us know about any pets or young children. The poisons we use for insects pose little risk to humans but the poisons used for rats and mice may affect other mammals.
- We can't help with slugs, rabbits, moles, or squirrels.