Our Community Safety Team provides a mediation service to support people, like neighbours, who are in conflict. Our team can help you agree on practical solutions to certain issues.
A mediator can help:
- people to explain clearly how they feel and what they need
- those involved think of practical solutions
- keep things calm
- make discussions feel positive
- ensure everyone is heard
- test any agreement to make sure it is practical
Our mediators are accredited under the Scottish Community Mediation Network's scheme.
Find out more
Contact us to see if your situation could benefit from mediation:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 030 33 33 3000
- Write to Community Safety Team, Carruthers House, English Street, Dumfries, DG1 2HP