We maintain a publication scheme that contains information we regularly make available. You can see how to access this information and what it might cost.
We adopted the Scottish Information Commissioner's Model Publication Scheme.
The scheme covers nine classes of information:
- Class 1 - About Dumfries and Galloway Council
- Class 2 - How we deliver our functions and services
- Class 3 - How we take decisions and what we have decided
- Class 4 - What we spend and how we spend it
- Class 5 - How we manage our human, physical and information resources
- Class 6 - How we procure goods and services from external providers
- Class 7 - How we are performing
- Class 8 - Our commercial publications
- Class 9 - Our open data
We've produced a guide which explains the information available in each class, how you can access it and if there are any charges:
The information we publish through the scheme is made available online wherever possible. We may be able to arrange for you to inspect information at one of our offices or have paper copies sent to you if necessary.
Finding other information
You can submit a Freedom of Information request if the information you want isn't available through our Publication Scheme.
We'll be able to tell you if we hold the information and if we can supply it to you.