Making a complaint
We take all complaints seriously and try to resolve them as early as possible.
The first step is to speak to the manager of the service you're unhappy with. If you're unhappy with their response or don't want to speak to them directly you can contact our complaints unit.
You can also:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 030 33 33 3000
- Download a form to send to us [67kb]
- Write to Freepost RTHK-RAGT-KTHT, Information Management and Complaints Unit, 118 English Street, Dumfries, DG1 2DE
You'll need to provide:
- your full name
- your contact details
- information about your complaint
- details of how you want us to resolve the matter
You can complain anonymously but we won't be able to respond to you directly about your complaint without your contact details.
What happens next
We will always try to resolve your complaint quickly, within 5 working days if we can. Most complaints are resolved at this stage but if you are still unhappy there are further steps you can take.