Dumfries and Galloway Regionwide Community Fund
The Fund is a source of grant funding open for applications from community groups and projects anywhere in the region.
Launched in 2019 to distribute community benefit funding contributed at the discretion of windfarms in the region, it is to support applications aimed at improving:
- Local business and skills
- Community and environment
- Culture and tourism
- Affordable housing
- Community transport
- Broadband connectivity
- Fuel poverty
- Energy conservation and production
- Support local recovery from Covid-19 pandemic
Fund open from 30th January 2023
The Fund is open for applications until 5pm on Friday 21st April 2023.
Please note no funding will be paid until after the closing date.
If you have any issues with the above form - try the following older format form:
Who can apply and how much can you apply for?
Constituted groups in Dumfries and Galloway, with their own bank account can apply for a minimum of £500 up to a maximum award of £5,000
Dumfries & Galloway Region Wide Community Fund cannot be used for:
- Core costs for existing work (though it can support start-up costs for new projects)
- Staff salaries
- Retrospective funding - the Fund will not pay for goods or services that have already been purchased or provided
- Promotion of politics or religion
- Grants for individuals
- - approved by Dumfries and Galloway Council's Communities Committee on 6th December 2022
- - approved by Dumfries and Galloway Council's Communities Committee on 5th October 2021
- - approved by Dumfries and Galloway Council's Communities Committee on 10th November 2020
For further information or if you have any problems applying, contact
Call 07880 740112