Make a complaint online
If something goes wrong or you are dissatisfied with our services, please tell us.
Before you start
Please do not use this form to:
- request a service or report an issue such as potholes, missed bins or broken street lights. You can report these common issues online
- make an Insurance Claim
- complain about a Councillor. Complaints of this type must be directed to the Ethical Standards Commissioner
Request for service
A routine first-time request for a service to be delivered is not a complaint.
If you are telling us about something for the first time, please give us the opportunity to put things right.
There are many ways in which contact can be made with the Council to request a service.
Claims for compensation only are not complaints. Compensation claims against the council need to be directed to the insurance claims system. If you wish to make an insurance claim you can do so by completing the insurance claim online form.
How do I complain?
You can complain by completing the form below.
You can review our complaints procedure prior to submitting a complaint.
Use this form to complain about any of the following:
- if we didn't provide a service
- if you're not happy with the quality of service
- if we didn't deliver a service on time or quickly enough
- if we dealt with you in a way you think was unfair or wrong
- if you're not happy about the conduct of staff members
- if you're not happy with our policies
You don't have to give us your name or contact details to fill in this form. However, we won't be able to respond to you directly about your complaint without your contact details.