Club Sport Membership
A membership scheme for care experienced children and young people aged 25 and under. This scheme allows free access to all Council led Leisure and Sport activities and facilities in Dumfries and Galloway.
Club Sport is a free membership scheme for all leisure and sport activities led by Dumfries & Galloway Council and use of any Council leisure facility. This scheme is open to care experienced children and young people, and care leavers up to the age of 25.
Who can apply
'Care Experienced' describes children and young people who are currently or have previously been:
- Looked After at Home
- Looked After Away from Home (foster, kinship, residential or secure care placements)
Club Sport has been re-branded and includes additional entitlements for care experienced children and young people, including free access to:
- 'Pay as You Play' sessions including Soft Play, Snow Tots etc.
- Active Schools and Community Sport extra-curricular sessions*
- Public sessions including Swimming, Skating, Athletics Track
- CLUB or CLUB Youth Gym Membership (For over 14's only)
- Coached activity including Football, Gymnastics, Swimming, Ice Skating, Ice Hockey, Curling etc.*
- Court Hire*
* Please note these activities require pre-booking.