George D Grant Memorial Fund
The George D Grant Memorial Fund provides financial assistance to individuals, schools, clubs and societies, whose aims are to benefit the former burgh of Dumfries.
CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR APPLICATIONS
The George D Grant Memorial Fund was established in 1986 by Nithsdale District Council in memory of its last Town Clerk, the late George David Grant.
The fund aims to 'provide any party within the former Burgh of Dumfries financial assistance for social, cultural or sporting purposes including (but always without prejudice to the foregoing generality):
- to enable any young person to participate in an outward bound scheme
- to meet the costs of coaching in a particular sport
- to meet the costs of pursuing a particular skill in art or craft
- to enable any physically or mentally disabled person to take part in the Duke of Edinburgh's Award Scheme'
- Email Trust Applications mailbox
- Call 030 33 33 3000