Bulky waste collection
You can pay us to collect and dispose of large items or lots of waste from your home that won't fit in your bin such as sofas, garden waste, bikes and mattresses.
It costs £13.57 for us to collect up to 3 bulky items or 10 bags.
Have you considered alternative options?
You can take some items to one of the recycling centres across the region and dispose of them free of charge.
You might also want to consider donating items to a local charity or re-use organisation if the items are in good condition. Call Recycle for Scotland's re-use line on 0800 0665 820 to arrange for a local organisation to contact you.
What we'll collect
You can use the bulky uplift service to dispose of:
- old and unusable furniture (such as sofas, bed frames, mattresses or wardrobes)
- bathroom suites (such as baths and sinks)
- garden waste
- other large household and garden items (such as pianos or sheds)
- other large metal items (such as garage doors and radiators)
What we can't collect
The bulky uplift service isn't suitable for:
You can take these along to your nearest recycling centre .
We also offer separate services for:
Double check we can uplift the items you want to get rid of when making a request.
Request a collection
- Call 030 33 33 3000 and pay by credit or debit card
- Visit one of our Customer Service Centres and pay by cash, card or cheque
Please note that we are unable to offer refunds should you cancel your bulky uplift less than 5 days before scheduled uplift day.
We'll let you know which day your items will be uplifted so that you can have them ready for collection. You need to put the items at your usual waste collection point by 7.30am on the day we're coming.
We can't offer any help to carry large items from your home to the collection point.