Change in address or circumstances for benefits
You need to tell us if there is a change in your address or other circumstances because it could affect your entitlement to benefits.
Your benefits may need to be reviewed if your circumstances change. We need to know if you change address and if there are other changes to your household or your household income, investments or savings.
Examples of changes you need to tell us about include:
- having a child
- getting married, separated or divorced
- children leaving school or finishing full-time education
- starting or ending work
- selling a property
- earnings (including overtime, bonus or commission) changing
- entitlement to any benefits starts or ends
- going into or leaving hospital
Tell us about a change
You should always let us know if your address or circumstances change for any reason.
You can also:
- Call 030 33 33 3006
- Visit one of our Customer Service Centres
- Write to Benefits Team, PO Box 9089 Dumfries, DG1 9EB