Funding for community safety projects
The Community Safety Fund is designed to support projects that aim to make people feel safer in their neighbourhoods or reduce the number of people who are victims of crime and antisocial behaviour.
There is approximately £79,275 available to support projects across the region. Funding is distributed by Area Committees in January and July.
- Annandale and Eskdale Area Committee - £20,553
- Nithsdale Area Committee - £38,980
- Stewartry Area Committee - £16,375
- Wigtown Area Committee - £3,367
Who can apply
The Community Safety Fund is available to organisations, community groups and agencies who meet our funding criteria.
- Download the application form for the Community Safety Fund [359kb]
- Download funding criteria for the Community Safety Fund [299kb]
How to apply
Applications for the current round will close at 5pm on Friday 31 March 2017.
What happens next
Decisions for this round of funding will be made by Area Committees in July 2017.
We might contact you for further information about your application(s) as we're processing and assessing them. We will be able to complete the process more quickly if you respond as soon as possible.
Further rounds of funding will be scheduled if any funds remain available.