Vehicle and plant maintenance services
We can provide fleet maintenance and other vehicle services through our team of highly skilled mechanics operating from five modern centres in Lockerbie, Dumfries, Castle Douglas, Newton Stewart and Stranraer.
Any business using vehicles is welcome to approach us. We operate a 24/7 callout service as well as fleet maintenance. Services include:
- specialist maintenance of RCVs, sweepers and gritters
- grounds and plant maintenance
- warranty repairs
- MOT preparation and presentation
- commercial brake testing
- car valeting and steam cleaning
- commercial and light vehicle diagnostic fault finding
- car and light van Pass Thru technology
Make an enquiry
Contact us about us maintaining your vehicles:
- Call 01387 271 100
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We currently maintain nearly 2000 cars, plants, buses and HGVs, including our own vehicles and some from the NHS. We also have contracts with BT Fleet vehicles, TOM, Fraikin, AML and Lex. These companies supply vehicles to:
- the AA
- Scottish Power
- Scottish Water
- Network Rail
- BT Openreach
We also support local businesses including Euroroute Recovery, Soltyre, Riddocks Builders and Dumfries Limos.
We hope to offer MOT testing to the public, taxi testing and staff car servicing and repairs in the near future.