Get the most out of our leisure facilities by becoming a member. Pick the package that suits you and choose how you want to pay.
You don't have to be a member to use our facilities but our Club and Club Prime 60+ memberships offer unlimited access to:
- fitness suites
- fitness classes
- swimming during public swimming sessions
- sports courts for badminton, table tennis and indoor tennis
- inclusive fitness guidance
Memberships can be used at various centres throughout the region:
- Annan Swimming Pool and Games Hall
- Beechgrove Leisure Centre
- Eskdale Sports Centre
- Lockerbie Leisure and Sport Facility
- Lochmaben Centre
- Newington Leisure
- David Keswick Athletic Centre
- DG One
- Hill View Leisure Centre
- Sanquhar F.U.N Pool
- Castle Douglas Swimming Pool
- Merrick Leisure Centre
- Ryan Centre
Costs and payment
Memberships can be paid as a monthly fee by direct debit or as a one off annual payment by card, cheque or cash.
There is no joining fee and contracts are on a rolling basis so you can join and cancel memberships at any time during the year.
|Membership type||Monthly Direct Debit||One off annual payment|
|Club Prime 60+||£20||£200|
We'll take your initial payment when you submit your application.
How to join
Pop in to your local leisure centre with a completed membership application and medical form:
You can also pick up a form in person from a leisure facility.